Happy New Year!
Let me guess. You got a new phone, tablet, or gadgets. Or all three. Then there is the whole going back to work thing no one enjoys.
Want something to make work fun while being nice to the planet?
Want to protect your new tech with something colorful and eco-friendly?
Then there are some things you must know. They exist!
- Pela-uses recycled materials that are 100% compostable, BPA free, and protects against drops and scratches. And it runs at a competitive price compared to other brands that are plastic based.
- Re-cases for a phone that is also made out of trash and eliminates plastic use.
There are surprisingly a number of chargers that are eco-friendly. Here are some of them:
- Bioo Lite planter-chargers your phone by generating electricity through photosynthesis from the plant. Wow.
- Bracketron Mushroom GreenZero-charges your phone and then shuts off when it reaches full power. Saves energy and money.
- BioLite Camp Stove– If you love camping like I do, this is a stove and charger all in one. Can boil your water while charging, saving you some valuable playtime outdoors!
- Bamboo Speakers-no not a charger, but it is a speaker and is all natural. Pretty cool. Also doesn’t need electricity to function.
Want to jazz up your work space? Below is a list of environmentally friendly office supplies that are fun:
- Staple-less Stapler-punches holes and uses the folded edges for binding.
- Eco remainders-fun decals that remind you to turn off those lights or power to save energy.
- Bamboo Desktop Dry Erase–for all those to do lists that you write down
Now you have no excuse to accessorize your new tech gadgets. Find ones that are sustainable and it saves you money, energy, and the planet. How awesome is that? For more ways to reduce your plastic this year look here.
For other ideas check out these sites: